Direct Access, What is it?
People in Colorado may access the services of Physical Therapists directly, without a referral or prescription from a doctor. However, your insurance company may impose certain policy restrictions that interfere
Evergreen Sport & Spine Physical Therapy participates with many insurance companies. In today’s health care climate, coverage for therapy varies greatly with the type of insurance you have. Many insurance companies require pre-notification, pre-authorization or pre-certification for Physical Therapy.
Prior to your first
This is only a partial list of the insurances that consider Evergreen Sport & Spine “in-network”. If you do not see your insurance carrier listed here. Please call us at 303-838-1970. We will be happy to contact your insurance company to verify your physical therapy benefits.
- Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare-Both Traditional and Railroad
- Most all Medicare supplemental and Medigap insurances
- United Healthcare
- Humana (some plans excluded)
- Most Private and
- Most all Worker’s Compensation Carriers
- Pinnacol Worker’s Compensation Select Net Preferred Provider
- Self Pay options available
Out of Network
We are considered out of network for the following insurance carriers.
- Secure Horizons
If you have out of network benefits we will gladly submit your claim for you.